BPR CONTROL MOTOR
Model ECM3000 is a control motor designed for various industrial equipment applications.
Two models are available: 90° angular stroke motor for applications such as burner controls and 160° angular stroke motor for valve controls of hot and cold water or steam.
Three kinds of control signal input types are available: relay contact, 4 to 20 mA DC, and potentiometer.
Specpoint Systems, LLC manufactures proprietary ammonia and ethylene detection systems and offers replacement parts and upgrade kits for Honeywell UVH series ammonia detectors.
- Features high performance U.V. sensing technology
- The industry's most reliable and accurate with over 10,000 systems operating worldwide
- Easy, direct replacement for all competing brands
- Exclusive 100% passive sampling
- No electrochemical sensor cell to replace
Specpoint Systems, LLC manufactures and markets:
- New instrument and sampling systems
- New and remanufactured ammonia detector instruments
- New repair and replacement parts
- High-performance upgrade kits for UVH 10 Honeywell existing systems
- Cold Storage and Controlled Atmosphere (CA) warehouse ammonia detection
- Mechanical room and roof relief valve ammonia detection
- Process monitoring of ammonia
- Specialized industrial solutions for dairies, hog farms, poultry and more
- Hydraulic oil vapor detection
- Hydrocarbon vapor detection
- Freon and HCFC/HFC/refrigeration vapor detection
- Detection of other gases (Contact us for details)